skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
so loving it!
Friday, December 25, 2009
horrible mood on happy times
I woke up to realise that it's already that time of the month.
No wonder I'm so bloated and feeling so tired.
SO NOT IN THE XMAS MOOD.
I FEEL FAT AND OMG BREAKOUTS!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
it's like learning to fly
Blog Archive
►
2010
(7)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(5)
▼
2009
(14)
▼
December
(8)
I think the constant late nights have finally take...
I really enjoyed the whole of this weekend. EVERY ...
horrible mood on happy times
LOVE STUPID JOKES, LOUD LAUGHTER AND TAKING STUPI...
screwed.Got a major migraine now. My god. And a wh...
Loves GOOD COMPANY, GOOD FOOD, GOOD DEALS,GOOD MOV...
eh penat ah
heartbreaker.
►
November
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment