Saturday, January 2, 2010

new yearrrrrrrr!

Woo, maybe you may say I was damn suay or something. I had literally fell in the office toilet and ended up with a swollen wrist and my hips hurt like crazy. I could barely walk on Thursday.

Aiye. it was kinda funny though. I was laughing so hard with the cleaner in the toilet.


See, careless me.


I met up with Fei Mei at Newton thinking that she had some big plans for us on Thursday night. Aiyo my god. I think both of us were so bimbotic that day eh. Can you imagine that we actually got lost at Newton?


Aiyooooo so we finally found Newton Circus and had dinner. Hahaha. Didn't know where to go after that. This bimbotic friend of mine insisted on going Marina Bay despite my misgivings. Crowded leh! That night was so crazy! We got lost so many times and everywhere was so crowded!


In short,(I'm so lazy to type because of my swollen wrist) - We went from Newton - Marina Bay - City Hall - Harbourfront - Chinatown - Clarke Quay - City Hall - Fullerton - Arts House - old Parliament House. MY GOD.


All that walking. By the time we finally settled down somewhere around the Old Parliament House, I looked drunk and can't even think properly! I was laughing hysterically and I was really uncontrollable. LOL


Anyway here's a snapshot of the Sentosa Beach Girls at our last Xmas gathering on Mon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment