Tuesday, August 11, 2009

back once more

I am finally back into blogging after so many months of not doing so. So here I am, once again, yet another new blog link, new template and starting on a pretty new life soon.

This blog will be kept low profile so if you happen to read this, you're really one of those whom I trust. It's almost midnight and I think you might be wondering why in the world am I not in bed ? Well, it is really quite simple. I cannot sleep because of the flu. sad sad. sad news indeed

Exams are coming soon and I am pretty nervous since my current status of exam mode is completely all wrong. By the way, today happens to be my last day at Islandlife at Palawan before I start mugging and attachment! I should be back soon when I feel like it, will really miss all the girls especially my short ones! You know who you are! Will miss eating macs late at night with Songgie and Qin.

Save up for Japan next year you too!

Okay I shall go to sleep. The medication is taking its effect and my laptop is dying sooon! GOOD NIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment