I am thankful to God for giving me such wonderful friends who gave me their fullest support when I am at my lowest point. They kept me company, hugged and pushed me on so that I didn't feel alone.
Surprisingly, it has only been a few days since the break up and I really didn't know how long it was going to take me to get this over and done with. Yet, it didn't feel like I had just gotten out of a relationship. I felt normal, happy and contented. The fasting month is helping me to slim down a little. Haha and exams are finally over!
Like what Qin had said, He is not the right one for me. So with the support of all you dear friends of mine, I will get through this and move on! Who knows really, I might hook up with a hot and rich new one! hahaha!
Yesterday was one of my happiest days. We finally finished our last paper and I almost died trying to finish writing those long essays! My dear friends and I celebrated by watching Final Destination 4 and had a very traditional dinner at Geylang. I almost died also because Geylang was so stuffy and all. But I must say, I really enjoyed the company.
So today, this entry will be dedicated to my Malay Kampung and my two bimbo girls. I love you guys more than ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment