Wednesday, August 26, 2009

single, again

And so, it's official.

I didn't really expect that it will end this soon. I mean, I know that one day the separation will come back again to haunt us. What choice do we have anyway? His parents hate the fact that we are together. It doesn't help that the religion is always a barrier.

I am sad that it had to happen now, with attachment coming and exams still ongoing(Lodgings paper was dumb by the way). I guess both of us had a part to play in the breakup. Both of us were stubborn and had refused to accept reality right from the start.

But I believed that both of us had learnt something from this 39-month long relationship. There were definitely ups and downs like any other relationship and times when we really struggled to keep the relationship going. But, I must say, the good times we shared really overpowered all those bad memories we had.

We laughed, punched, scold and grew fat together. He was there for me all the time, encouraging and comforting me even when I was at my brattiest behaviour. Maybe the initial message might be a blessing in disguise.I miss his hugs, I really do.

Aww man. my eyes are so swollen now.
I hope you are doing better than I am my dear. You will always be in my heart. I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment